Payments are securely processed through PayPal, but you do NOT have to have an account or register – simply pay as “Guest”.
Your satisfaction is my first priority! ONLY if product is not as described or fails to function, you may return your clock for a refund or replacement within seven (7) days of delivery receipt. Customized orders are not returnable, except for mechanical failures – see also Warranty below.
Product must be returned in original packaging and you will be responsible for return freight charges in all instances with the exception of mechanical failure within the first seven (7) days, in which case return freight will be prepaid. A return authorization is required in all cases.
Returns will be inspected for conditions other than those for which the authorization was issued prior to issuing a refund or replacement.
Standards and Tolerances
Each piece is individually hand-crafted on a per order basis. The pictures shown represent what your order will look like, but keep in mind that variations will occur.
- accuracy of clocks cannot be assured
- dimensional tolerances are +/- 1/8″
- imperfections which cannot be seen from a distance of 6 feet under normal lighting conditions with the naked eye are not considered defects
Shipping and insurance are included in the prices shown for each piece as specified. Costs for custom orders will be itemized in your quote.
- orders received with visible damage to the container should be refused; all common carrier delivery receipts should be noted “subject to inspection” above your signature
- you should inspect the contents within 12 hours of receipt
- all defects or damage MUST be reported within 48 hours of receipt or claims will be denied
Mirrors are fully warranted for a period of one year from date of shipment against defects in material and workmanship, all other products carry a 90 day warranty. Accuracy of clocks is not warranted.
- you must provide details or submit photographic evidence of the defect and obtain a return authorization
- product must be returned in the original packaging
- you are responsible for return freight charges
- product will be repaired or replaced at no charge, and will be shipped to original order address without charge
Mirrals.com disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose. In no case shall Mirrals.com be liable for direct, consequential, economic, or other damages.