Payment Terms and Conditions
Custom pieces are made-to-order, and require a 50% deposit with the remainder due at the time your order is ready to ship. You will be given the approximate lead time within 24 hours of receipt of your order. You may cancel your order anytime within 72 hours of email acknowledgement; cancellations received after that will result in forfeiture of your deposit, which may be applied to a future order if placed within six months:
- photos of completed custom orders will be sent for your approval prior to shipment
- checks, money orders, and Visa/Mastercard are accepted. Payments are processed through PayPal, but you do NOT have to have an account or register – simply pay as “Guest”. Invoices will be from SGO Designer Glass and Doors
- orders paid by check will be held for 5 days; checks returned for insufficient funds will be assessed a $35.00 charge
- sales tax will be charged for orders shipped within California
Standards and Tolerances
Each piece is individually hand-crafted on a per order basis. The pictures shown reasonably represent what your order will look like, but keep in mind that variations will occur.
- dimensional tolerances are +/- 1/8″
- imperfections on mirrors which cannot be seen from a distance of 6 feet under normal lighting conditions with the naked eye are not considered defects
Shipping and insurance are included in the prices shown for each piece as specified. Costs for custom orders will be itemized in your quote. In some cases a wooden crate will be needed, in others cardboard will suffice. Orders will be shipped via “best way” possible, and include UPS, Fedex, and common carrier.
- orders received with visible damage to the container should be refused; all common carrier delivery receipts should be noted “subject to inspection” above your signature
- you should inspect the contents within 12 hours of receipt
- all defects or damage MUST be reported within 48 hours of receipt or claims will be denied
All pieces are fully warranted for a period of one year from date of shipment against defects in material and workmanship:
- you must provide details or submit photographic evidence of the defect and obtain a return authorization
- product must be returned in the original packaging
- you are responsible for return freight charges
- product will be repaired or replaced at no charge, and will be shipped to original order address without charge
Mirrals.com disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose. In no case shall Mirrals.com be liable for direct, consequential, economic, or other damages.