Payments are securely processed through PayPal, but you do NOT have to have an account or register – simply pay as “Guest”.
Standards and Tolerances
Each piece is individually hand-crafted on a per order basis. The pictures shown represent what your order will look like, but keep in mind that variations will occur.
- dimensional tolerances are +/- 1/8″
- imperfections on mirrors which cannot be seen from a distance of 6 feet under normal lighting conditions with the naked eye are not considered defects
Shipping and insurance are included in the prices shown for each piece as specified. Costs for custom orders will be itemized in your quote. In some cases a wooden crate will be needed, in others cardboard will suffice. Orders will be shipped via “best way” possible, and include UPS, Fedex, and common carrier.
- orders received with visible damage to the container should be refused; all common carrier delivery receipts should be noted “subject to inspection” above your signature
- you should inspect the contents within 12 hours of receipt
- all defects or damage MUST be reported within 48 hours of receipt or claims will be denied
All pieces are fully warranted for a period of one year from date of shipment against defects in material and workmanship:
- you must provide details or submit photographic evidence of the defect and obtain a return authorization
- product must be returned in the original packaging
- you are responsible for return freight charges
- product will be repaired or replaced at no charge, and will be shipped to original order address without charge
Mirrals.com disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose. In no case shall Mirrals.com be liable for direct, consequential, economic, or other damages.